Enjoy this FREE introduction to positive parenting with the founder of Generation Mindful, parent educator, mom and physical therapist Suzanne Tucker.
In this video, Suzanne introduces the evidence-based approach behind Generation Mindful, answering these common questions:
- What is Positive Parenting?
- How can tantrums be managed "positively"?
- What is the brain science behind connection-based parenting?
- How does mindfulness factor into positive parenting?
- Can adults discipline children firmly without punishment and shame?
- What is the mission behind Generation Mindful’s educational tools, toys, and programming?
If you'd like to feel more connected, confident, more "enough" and just plain less stressed-out as a parent, access the complete six-week online class series and course workbook here.
I founded this social mission-driven community of parents, educators, and therapists that we might come together around a single mission: raising an emotionally healthy world.
We can help children understand their emotions, talk about their feelings, and nurture their emotional intelligence, even as we grow our own. Thank you for being a part of this community.